Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Okay, Okay! I will post something

I need to finish posting all of our Christmas pictures and I will get around to that.

I hope that everyone is great and staying health. We finally seem to be on the right track for stay healthy.

Today is a big day in our house and especially for a certain little girl...RK is getting all her hair cut off today. She has been asking me for quite some time now and I kept telling her that once it got long enough we would cut it. I told her that if we could wait a little longer her hair would be long enough to donate to children that are sick and need her hair. She thought that was ok and agreed. Now I will probably cry like a school girl today but I have reminded myself that it is for a great cause and it WILL grow back.

I will post the picture a little later on....keep your fingers crossed

1 comment:

Micheal said...

Okay, okay...you posted something. Now could you change that Christmas background? You are worse than those people that leave their decorations up all year!