This first picture belongs to Cade!!
Here we have RK's picture!!
This is Brady's Santa picture!!
They had a good time painting these for me but probably did not enjoy it as much as I enjoy having their finished masterpieces. Once they were ready to be hung I decided to put them above their stockings which I think is too cute. We actually were able to get a lot of family time in this week which there always seems to be a shortage of in this house. We watched both Narnia movies and painted pictures. All in all it made for a lot of good family time and what better time than around Christmas. Below is the finished product on display.
2 comments:
Very cute! They did a great job! ;o) Now, could we please do something about getting some names on those stockings? I mean, how does Santa even know whose stocking is whose?!? Some people make it so hard for poor ole Santa!
Beautiful. They got all that talent from me. Kidding. They all did good.
Post a Comment